22 September, 2008

Think Green !!!!!!!!!!!!

I think , this is the beginning of a phase shift for my career .. and my life .

I was not so keen and not focused ever in my life about sustainability,nature and planet untill one of my best friend took me to a seminar about bio- diesel . Since then , I was like a hungry man , looking for all pieces of information about sustainable business , nature friendly news both techno and commercial . Soon I realised , this is my field where i should be able to contribute in my own way at least to the rest of my career .

My interest in this field kept growing day by day and did not allow to miss any chance to participating in seminars or workshops about sustainable green buildings practices . Soon after I gained my LEED AP credential affiliation , i took a decision either not to involve or be a part of any projects which are not Sustainable . All I knew ,this is a tough decision which will cause me fall flat .... atleast untill i fall flat .. will keep my promise live for a good cause and my personnel satisfaction ...


My fellow engineers , I wish this forum , will soon turned to be good advocate for those who wants to practice or wish to practice green building principles in their day to day decisions .

As an engineer , I realised that either I was part of the decision , or making the decision on every day of our professional life which has got far reaching impact on our living nature . Late is better than Never , is the proverb i remember now ....

I would appreciate all those who wanted to positively contribute and suggest to make this blog a better source of information ,experience to share with the fellow engineers .


Best of luck and well wishes for the year ahead .

Rana PMP,LEED AP

Email : ranacp@gmail.com

1 comment:

MathewJacob said...

Dear Mr. Rana:

It is really heartening to know that young engineers like you have started to bother about the future of earth.

I sincerely hope that your efforts will have some positive impact on our future generations...

I wish you all the very best....

God Bless you.....