09 March, 2009

My Green Bag

Take a look at this ....
Today I've become an owner of My Green Bag - a nice big shopper bag purchased from Magrudy's shop at Jumeirah beach road .
Don't you think guys' it's wise to buy something which could be re usable rather than using and dumping as a garbage . Yeh', good timing and take recession as an excuse to make you more eco friendly - less consumption means less waste .
I wish supermarkets in UAE put up some promotional programs to encourage consumers to bring bag from home to carry your groceries back.
This green bag is made up of re usable jute and thus it become an eco friendly product to encourage customers to become more socialy responsible to our surroundings .
It's catch my attention when i was shopping for my Grade -1 son maths beginner text book.

No comments: