13 October, 2009

Happy Anniversary

It's almost one year over now since I given birth to this blog to pen out my feelings ,views ,experience about the Sustainability . While flipping back the pages of my blog and seeing the postings , it's nothing that any remarkable achievement I made through this blogging other than influencing my own personality or may be some of my close friends . I remember , Rooni my ex colleague and my wife who embark on to the green thinking and elevated their awareness . Both are now LEED APs without practicing profession in Sustainability field .

All I can say to my peers of this blog that , I kept my promise which I made to you all 1 year back , although it has caused me fall flat ... will continue to associate with a Sustainable Building Projects . We would practice Green while preaching Green .

Wish Think Green a Happy Anniversary

Rest in Next

No comments: